via FC Dallas
Salt Lake City, Utah – FC Dallas earned its first road win of 2019 with a 4-2 result over Real Salt Lake with three different players finding the net for the first time this season for FCD.
- 1’– Jesus Ferreira finds Michael Barrios at the top of the 18-yard-box, quickly sending a first-touch pass to Carlos Gruezo on the right edge of the area. The Ecuador international fires a shot to the right side of goal for his first tally of the season just 45 seconds in.
- 31’– Jefferson Savarino ties the match for Real Salt Lake firing a low shot to the right side at the top of the 18.
- 32’– Paxton Pomykal scores his first MLS goal after beating two defenders inside the box and going head-to-head with Nick Rimando firing straight to the bottom left to give FC Dallas the lead.
- 64’– Paxton Pomykal calmly nets his second goal of the match with a shot from the top of the 18 that deflects off Nedum Onuohaand past Nick Rimando for the eventual game-winner.
- 66’– Marcelo rises over Reggie Cannon and connects on the end of an Albert Rusnak corner for RSL’s second goal.
- 69’– Barrios works his way to the end line before firing a low cross into the box, where Jesus Ferreira finds the back of the net for his first goal of the season.