FRISCO, Texas – adidas, the National Hockey League and the Dallas Stars today unveiled the team’s special-edition 2020 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic jersey that the team will wear when they face off against the Nashville Predators outdoors at Cotton Bowl Stadium in Dallas, Texas on January 1.
The jersey’s retro look celebrates Texas hockey history and the rich heritage that preceded the Dallas Stars franchise.
The new look will make its on-ice debut on New Year’s Day.
- The uniforms feature classic Dallas Stars™ Victory Green and white colorway.
- A new identity system is executed in traditional felt along the crest’s lettering and numbering and features vintage silver stitch detailing throughout.
- A patch in the shape of the state of Texas is embroidered in heather-grey felt on the left sleeve stripe to pay homage to the Stars’ home state.
- The crest is inspired by historical hockey uniforms from Texas and features the word “STARS” superimposed upon the letter “D.”
- The “A” in “STARS” takes the shape of a star as a reference to the Texas state flag.
- Design details feature silver stitching, to create beveled dimension.
- The interior collar features a design inspired by the Texas state flag.
- The jersey’s yoke construction has been narrowed marking a first for the ADIZERO hockey jersey.
- The collar features a heritage construction with poly rib throughout.
The Dallas Stars ADIZERO Authentic Pro 2020 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic jersey will be available online at NHLShop.com and the adidas Hockey shop at Hangar Team Stores in Frisco and Victory Plaza on November 15.
Join the conversation on Twitter and Instagram via @adidasHockey, @NHL, and @DallasStars #teamadidas and #WinterClassic.