via FC Dallas
Frisco, Texas (October 20, 2021) – FC Dallas (6-14-10, 28 points) falls 2-3 to Los Angeles FC (11-12-7, 40 points) on Wednesday night at Toyota Stadium.
- 10’ – GOAL (DAL) – Jáder Obrian linked up with Jesús Ferreira inside the box who set up Ryan Hollingshead to place it in the bottom right corner and give FC Dallas the 1-0 lead.
- 11’ – SHOT (DAL) – Brandon Servania’s through ball fell into the path of Franco Jara who chipped LAFC’s Jamal Blackman, but his shot bounced off the crossbar and in the follow up, Paxton Pomykal’s shot was saved by the keeper.
- 33’ – GOAL (LAFC) – Phelipe was able to get a hand on Cristian Arango’s penalty kick, but his shot was powerful enough to beat him and level the match up at 1-1.
- 45’ – GOAL (DAL) – Franco Jara was able to sneak a shot between the goalkeeper and the post to give FC Dallas the 2-1 lead, following a through ball from Jáder Obrian.
- 69’ – SHOT (DAL) – Bryan Acosta’s low driven shot was saved by Jamal Blackman and in the follow up Jesús Ferreira wasn’t able to convert on the rebound.
- 75’ – GOAL (LAFC) – Cristian Arango tapped in Danny Musovski’s cross to score his second goal of the night and tie the match once again at 2-2.
- 79’ – GOAL (LAFC) – Arango collects a loose ball in the box and smashes it into the bottom right corner to score his third of the night and give LAFC the 3-2 lead.
- 82’ – SHOT (DAL) – Andrés Ricaurte tried to surprise Jamal Blackman with a long range chipped shot, but his attempt went high over the goal.