DALLAS – The Salesmanship Club of Dallas announced new details for the 2018 AT&T Byron Nelson, including early field commitments and an unprecedented early sellout of full week corporate hospitality on the 16th, 17th, and 18th holes. This year marks the tournament’s 50th anniversary and inaugural year at Trinity Forest Golf Club in Dallas on May 16-20.
Ticket sales for this year’s tournament are up from 2017 and full week corporate hospitality on the 16th, 17th, and 18th holes has sold out earlier than ever before.
A limited number of upgraded shared hospitality experiences and general admission tickets are still available here.
Sponsors and fans aren’t the only ones eager to be a part of the AT&T Byron Nelson’s landmark year back in Dallas. The Tournament is also expecting another strong field of the world’s top golfers, with early commitments including defending Champion Billy Horschel, 2016 Champion and current Masters Champion Sergio Garcia, 2008 Champion Adam Scott, Graeme McDowell, and Jordan Spieth.
Players have until Friday, May 11 to commit. Visit attbyronnelson.org or follow AT&T Byron Nelson’s Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram for breaking field updates.
“We are thrilled by the high interest in this year’s tournament, but, more importantly, we are humbled by the support of our sponsors, community, partners and fans as we bring the tournament back to Dallas,” said 2018 Tournament Chairman Eddy Moore. “All proceeds from the AT&T Byron Nelson directly benefit the Salesmanship Club’s nonprofit, Momentous Institute. Any support and excitement around this year’s tournament ensures we can lay the groundwork to launch the next 50 years of the AT&T Byron Nelson and continue to further the life changing work Momentous Institute is doing for children and families.”
2018 AT&T Byron Nelson Fast Facts:
- Complimentary Admission for Tournament Preview Day:
- Get a first look at the 2018 tournament at Trinity Forest Golf Club with complimentary admission for everyone on Wednesday, May 16.
- General Parking is located at the State Fair of Texas parking lot at the 2100 Block of South Haskell. The entrance to the parking lot is at the intersection of Haskell and Beeman. Trinity Forest Golf Course is located nine miles south of downtown Dallas, just off Interstate 45. Complimentary parking and shuttles will be provided. A parking map and additional details can be found here.
- All ride-share drivers will be directed to lot 12, located just off 1-45 one exit north of the course for drop-off/pickup. From there, it’s a 5-minute (complimentary) shuttle ride to the tournament’s front door. When you’re ready to leave for the day, request your ride upon boarding the shuttle. Once you arrive to the lot, your driver will let you know which spot they are waiting in for pickup.
- Spectator Experience:
- Spectators will enjoy all the experiences they’ve come to love at the AT&T Byron Nelson, including the Pavilion, KidsZone, concession options, interactive expo, and great golf. Trinity Forest Golf Course is a links style course that sits on approximately 150 acres and provides an easy walk for spectators with options to quickly move around to different holes based on the action. The tournament will also provide several options to keep spectators cool at the course, including shade structures, misting systems and several air-conditioned spaces.
- 50th Anniversary:
- The 50 Lives Transformed video series commemorates the 50th anniversary of the AT&T Byron Nelson with 50 remarkable stories of the thousands of people whose lives have been transformed through the tournament and its beneficiary Momentous Institute.
- The Salesmanship Club of Dallas is proud to partner with title sponsor AT&T and its six Premier Partners at the 2018 AT&T Byron Nelson; including Bank of America, Grey Goose, Michelob Ultra, Under Armour, Lexus, VisitDallas, and the Hilton Anatole.
- Momentous Institute at the tournament:
- In the Momentous tent, fans can enjoy A/C and explore the history of the Salesmanship Club, Byron Nelson, and Momentous Institute. The family favorite, Kids Zone, will still exist and include craft activities such as Momentous Institute’s “Settle Your Glitter” glitter ball.
- Bush Institute’s Warrior Open:
- The Bush Institute’s Warrior Open at the AT&T Byron Nelson will be held May 21-22, 2018, immediately following the AT&T Byron Nelson. The Bush Institute’s Warrior Open began in 2011 for United States military personnel seriously wounded or injured since September 11, 2001.