Rangers release 2011 ticket information

The Texas Rangers today announced the club’s individual ticket pricing and on-sale details for 2011.

Individual tickets for all 2011 games at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, except Opening Day will go on sale at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 5 at the First Base Ticket Office, on the internet at texasrangers.com, or by phone at 972.RANGERS.

The club also announced specifics of an Online Ticket Opportunity that will allow fans the chance to purchase tickets to Opening Day, Friday, April 1 against the Boston Red Sox.

Beginning today, Wednesday, February 9 at 12 noon and continuing through Monday, February 21 at 12 noon, fans can go to texasrangers.com and register for the opportunity to purchase up to four tickets to Opening Day. Following registration, a pool of

randomly selected registrants will be chosen and provided access to an online pre-sale opportunity, based on available inventory. Those selected will be notified by email no later than Wednesday, February 23.

A limited number of reserved seats, obstructed view seating, and standing room only tickets will be included in the ticket opportunity. There is no charge to register for this opportunity. This will be the only chance for fans to purchase single game tickets for Opening Day at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.

There are still options available for fans to guarantee their places at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington for Opening Day, including through the purchase of a 10-Game Plan, which includes a free ticket to Opening Day (while supplies last).

With six different 10-Packs to choose from, packages start at just $150 per plan. The 10-Game Plan offer several benefits, including a savings on Premier pricing (fans pay regular price for Premier games) and having the exact same seat location for the ten games of each plan (exact seating is not guaranteed for Opening Day). In addition, 10-Game Plan buyers will receive the option to purchase one game in the Division Series and one game in the American League Championship Series should the Rangers make the Postseason.

Fans interested in purchasing 10-Game Plans are encouraged to call 972-RANGERS x3 or visit texasrangers.com for more information. Tickets can also be purchased at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. Normal business hours are Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.

For 2011, the advance individual sale price for non-Premier games will decrease or remain the same as 2010 for 36% of the total seats at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington while increasing $2.00 or less on another 33% of the seats. For the individual advance sale of Premier games, over 30,000 seats (69%) will be priced lower than a year ago with another 9% being increased by just $1.00. The number of Premier Games has been increased from 19 to 29 in 2011. Premier Game pricing was first introduced in 2007.

Cash parking for 2011 will remain at the $10.00 price that was established at the time Rangers Baseball Express completed its purchase of the club on August 13, 2010. Cash parking had been $12.00 prior to that time. Cash parking for all Friday home games (except April 1 and May 6) will once again by just $5.00.

2011 TEXAS RANGERS INDIVIDUAL TICKET PRICES

  Gate Price Premier Price   Gate Price Premier Price
Lexus Club Infield $72 $81 Lower Reserved $32 $36
Lower Infield $67 $75 Lexus Club Terrace $26 $29
Lower Box $62 $69 Upper Box $19 $22
Lexus Club Box $58 $65 Bleachers $15/$6* $17/$6*
Corner Box $43 $48 Upper Reserved $15/$6* $17/$6*
All You Can Eat Porch $39 $45 Grandstand Reserved $7/$3 $8/$3

*Children 13 & under.
Listed prices increase $1-$5 for adult tickets on day of game.

Premier Games for 2011: April 1-3; May 6-8; 13-14; 27-28; June 22; 24-25; July 1-2; 4; 8-9; 22-23; August 5-6; 22-25; September 23-25.

NOTE: Home Plate Seats, Cuervo Club, VIP Infield, and Premium Infield locations are available only on a season ticket basis.

The Rangers will once again have a number of individual game ticket discounts to provide added value in 2011. The complete list of those programs as well as the club’s extensive 2011 Promotions Schedule will be announced in the near future.

TIME CHANGES FOR 2011: The Rangers have announced the following 2011 game time changes at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington:
Sunday, April 3 vs. Boston: start time changed from 2:05 to 1:05 p.m. CDT
Sunday, May 8 vs. New York Yankees: start time changed from 2:05 to 1:05 p.m. CDT
Sunday, June 26 vs. New York Mets: start time changed from 7:05 p.m. CDT to TBA
Sunday, August 28 vs. Los Angeles Angels: start time changed from 7:05 p.m. CDT to TBA